About the journal
The Annales Henri Lebesgue are fully open access and free of author charges.
The journal is owned by the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes (ENS Rennes), administratively managed with the help of the Henri Lebesgue Center (CHL). The journal is member of Centre Mersenne (CNRS, Université Grenoble Alpes), whose platform is hosting the journal's content.
Aims and scope
The Annales Henri Lebesgue publish articles in all research areas of mathematics, either in French or in English.
Because the journal covers an unusually wide range of mathematics, a special attention when refereeing a manuscript will be paid to a well-written introduction appealing to a wide audience.
The editorial board is organized in three large mathematical areas, namely Algebra and Geometry, Analysis, and Probability and Statistics. This splitting is made to ease the submission process ; this should not be understood as a constraint: we warmly welcome articles at the crossroads of distinct areas.
Once accepted and edited, articles are published online: they are freely accessible on the internet website of the journal. The process is free of charge for authors and readers. Every article is published with two short abstracts, one in the language of the article, the second in French, or in English.
Articles are published in chronological order; they can also be sorted by topics or alphabetical order of the first author.
Sustainability of the journal is made possible thanks to the financial and technical support from
- CHL (Centre Henri Lebesgue)
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Centre Mersenne (CNRS, Université Grenoble Alpes)
- UR1 (Université de Rennes 1)
- ENS Rennes (École Normale Supérieure de Rennes)
- IRMAR (Institut de Recherche Mathématique de Rennes)
- LMJL (Laboratoire Mathématique Jean Leray)
- LMBA (Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Bretagne Atlantique)
- LAREMA (Laboratoire Angevin de REcherche en MAthématiques)